Facilities & Services
Our modern, colonial-style public rooms and outdoor spaces have been given fine attention to detail as part of the original renovation – creating a relaxing environment for both business and leisure guests.
Some of our main reception areas have fold-back sliding doors to create that unmistakable ‘inside/outside’ feeling, as well as under-floor heating for the winter months.
Our public areas include:
- A rustic bushveld-style Bar and Lounge with built-in wood-burning fire, satellite TV and surround-sound entertainment system
- A banquet-style Dining Room with built-in wood burning fire and buffet server
- A purpose designed Wellness Suite offering a wide range of treatments
- A below-ground Wine Cellar for private dining and individual tastings
- A spacious covered Veranda overlooking the pool deck, with comfortable seating areas and built-in barbecue (or ‘braai’ to us South Africans!) for early morning coffee or sunset cocktails
- A quiet Reading Lounge in which to relax and unwind
- An outdoor ‘Boma’ with open-air fire pit and seating, ideal for late night stargazing
With fold-back sliding doors, and a cosy wood-burning fireplace.
Flooded with natural light, yet still giving a feeling of home.
A purpose-designed area offering a range of professional treatments.
A dark-based infinity pool overlooked by our spacious verandah.
To see more images of our Facilities, please visit our Gallery.