About Aloe Lane Guest Lodge
Originally a traditional thatched African home in natural surroundings, the property was purchased and extensively redeveloped by a professional architect – reopening as Aloe Lane Guest Lodge in 2013.
As you would expect, every aspect of the refurbishment has been given fine attention to detail, creating a modern, colonial-style residence which provides an inviting and relaxing environment for both business and leisure guests.
We are proud to state that Aloe Lane Guest Lodge has been awarded an international 4-star grading by SATGC, the South African Tourism Grading Council. However, our mission is to provide 5-star service at all times – and our motto is ‘Mabogo dinku a thebane’ – Working together, we achieve more.
- International 4-star grading by TGCSA – the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa
- 30 minutes from South Africa’s largest business hub, and from international and domestic airports
- Wi-fi throughout the premises
- Seven luxurious and uniquely-themed bedrooms – four Deluxe suites, which can be arranged as twins, two Executive suites and our stunning President suite with private terrace
- Pool deck with sun-loungers, umbrellas and a refreshing dark-based infinity pool, offering outstanding views across the valley
- Secure on-site parking, no reservation needed
- Airport transfers and car hire can be arranged at an extra charge
- Situated in a malaria-free area