Aloe Lane Guest Lodge
GPS: 26’0’18 S 28’2’11 E
We would love to hear from you! Please call or email us if you would like more information or have any questions at all. Alternatively, please complete this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Phone Number: (+27) 078 692 9087
Fax Number: (+27) 086 768 0474
Coordinates: 26’0’18 S, 28’2’11 E
126 Duncan Rd, Glenferness A.H, Midrand, South Africa
We are conveniently located within 30 minutes of Oliver Tambo International Airport and Lanseria Airport, as well as Sandton, Johannesburg and Pretoria’s central business districts, while the Woodmead interchange gives immediate access to the N1, M1 and N3 motorways. Car hire and airport transfers can be arrange directly through the lodge, using our tried and tested travel partners.
- From the N1 motorway, take exit (95) at William Nicol Road (R511) and turn towards the Bryanston/Sandton area.
- At the first intersection, turn left onto the slipway Sloane Street and travel down the road through three traffic circles (roundabouts).
- At the next traffic light intersection, turn left onto Main Road (M71) travelling towards the Lonehill/Kyalami area.
- Go straight through three traffic lights and across the Juksei River.
- Soon after, take 1st left into Chattan Road and immediately left again into Duncan Road, which is an unsurfaced sand road.
- Follow Duncan Road and in less than 1km you will see the entrance to Aloe Lane Guest Lodge on your left.