Room reservations can be made through Booking.com, Expedia.com and Hotels.com – or via our Nightsbridge online booking system, using the button on the right.
Alternatively please feel free to call or email us to book a room or to enquire about availability. All reservations requests, whether provisional or confirmed, must be received in writing by email or fax.
Check-in times are between 14h00 and 21h30, and check out times are between 06h30 and 11h00.
If booking directly with us, please note that direct bank transfer payments are preferred, but all major credit cards are also accepted. All reservations will only be guaranteed if payment is made and funds are received in accordance with our Terms and Conditions.
Phone: (+27) 078 692 9087
Fax: (+27) 086 768 0474
All quoted rates include VAT at 15%. All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Terms and Conditions
- Direct bank transfer payments are preferred, but all major credit cards are also accepted.
- All reservations made will only be guaranteed if payment is made and monies are received in accordance with our Terms and Conditions.
- Full payment is required when making the booking, unless otherwise agreed with us in writing at the time of reservation.
- Payment must be received prior to arrival with bank transfer.
- If payment is not received in accordance with our payment policy above, we reserve the right to cancel the booking without notice.
- Proof of payment must be emailed to our office with the following details – company name (if relevant), reservation name, confirmation invoice number, date of deposit, amount paid and copy of passport or ID.
- Account holders must be aware of the cancellation conditions as detailed below.
- All executive boardroom and function bookings require full pre-payment two weeks prior to arrival.
Cancellations are only effective on receipt of written notification. The cancellation charge will depend on the number of days prior to arrival that the cancellation is made:
- 22 to 30 days – 20% of the full payment will be forfeited
- 15 to 21 days – 50% of the full payment will be forfeited
- 14 days or fewer – 100% of the full payment will be forfeited
- The property encompasses several open water features as well as a swimming pool and electrified fencing, so as a consequence, we do not accept children under 12 years of age.
- Aloe Lane Lodge shall not be liable for interruptions of services (wifi, water, electricity, sanitary services). Please note, we have a backup generator to power the necessities of the lodge.
- Every precaution will be taken to ensure the safety of our guests’ belongings. However, Aloe Lane Guest Lodge will not be held liable for loss or damage to any property whatsoever of the guest.
- Aloe Lane Guest Lodge, and its employees or any person employed at any function, will not be held liable to any loss, or injury to persons, due to negligence or any other causes whatsoever.