These outstanding falls are twice as high and one and a half times as wide as Niagara Falls. There are five separate falls – the Devils Cataract, the Main Falls, Horseshoe Falls, Rainbow Falls and the Eastern Cataract.
The Victoria Falls area has one of the best climates in the world, with a rich biological diversity. This is due to its proximity to the tropical north, temperate south and semi-arid west. The falls are located between Zimbabwe and Zambia, ranging in height from 60m to 110m, and really are one of the most spectacular sights you are ever likely to see.
Package can include:
- Transfer from Aloe Lane Guest Lodge to airport
- Fly from Oliver Tambo airport in Johannesburg to Livingston airport in Zambia, or Victoria Fall airport in Zimbabwe
- Return coach transfers from airport to an award-winning luxury safari lodge
- Two nights’ accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis
- A guided tour of Victoria Falls
- A sunset Zambezi river cruise
The safari lodges that we prefer to use are just a few km from Victoria Falls and border the Zambezi National Park – enjoying uninterrupted views of spectacular African sunsets and year round game viewing, often at their own on-site waterholes.
These lodges offer outstanding hospitality, together with an authentic wildlife experience, and include a complimentary shuttle service directly to the Falls.