With nearly two million hectares of unrivalled wildlife diversity, the world-renowned Kruger National Park is absolutely the ‘real Africa’, offering a wildlife experience that ranks with the best in the continent.
Located in the south-western corner of the Kruger National Park, our chosen safari lodges are the closest in terms of travelling distance to Aloe Lane. They are nestled where the Mitomeni and Biyamiti rivers meet – offering 6,000 hectares of exclusive traversing rights, in an area of the park which is celebrated for its Big Five game viewing.
The park is also home to 336 tree species, 49 fish species, 148 reptile and amphibian species, 507 bird species and of course 147 different types of mammals.
Package can include:
- Road transfer from Aloe Lane Guest Lodge to your safari lodge – approx. five hours
- Two or more nights’ accommodation
- An all-inclusive package covering breakfast, lunch, dinner, high tea, game drives, guided walks, tea, coffee, water, game drive beverages and all taxes
- Daytime game drives in covered 4x4 Land Rovers
- Night-time game drives with sundowners overlooking the veld
- Fully guided walking safaris
- Return flights and transfers to Aloe Lane Guest Lodge or Johannesburg airport if required
Morning and evening drives take place in covered 4x4 Land Rovers, conducted by highly experienced rangers. The wildlife is staggering in its diversity – from enthralling sightings of elephants and prides of lions, to a sea of buffalo horns rising from the grass as they lie resting in the growing heat.
Then at dusk, a vantage point is chosen overlooking one of the many breath-taking vistas and sundowners are enjoyed while tales of the bush are told. Walking safaris are also encouraged, moving through the veld on foot and enjoying vistas of unsurpassed beauty.
We work with a number of luxury safari lodges – each one unique with its own essence. These are designed in harmony with their surroundings, where guests can experience nature in total comfort. All offer experienced field guides to help you see the best that the Kruger Park has to offer.